What is a cookie and what does it do?
A cookie is a text file that is sent to the web browser of your computer, mobile phone or tablet and that serves to store and retrieve information about the navigation carried out. For example, to remember your username and password or your profile preferences.
What types of cookies are there?
Depending on who manages them:
- Our own cookies; they are sent to your browser from our computers or web domains.
- Third-party cookies; they are sent to your browser from a computer or web domain that is not managed directly by us, but by a third party such as Google.
Depending on how long they are active, there are:
- Session cookies; they remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so that none remain on your device.
- Persistent cookies; they remain on your device and our website reads them every time you visit again. These cookies stop working after a certain date.
Finally, and according to their purpose, we have:
- Technical cookies; they improve the navigation and the good functioning of the web.
- Personalisation cookies; they allow access to the service with predefined characteristics according to a series of criteria.
- Analysis cookies; they allow us to measure and statistically analyse the use made of the service provided.
Cookies used by the Service:
|_ga||Google Analytics||Navigation behaviour and allow the elaboration of traffic statistics||Third-party cookie||2 years|
|_gat||Google Analytics||Navigation behaviour and allow the elaboration of traffic statistics||Third-party cookie||2 minutes|
|_gid||Google Analytics||Used to distinguish users.||Third-party cookie||24 hours|
|_icl_current_admin_language||WordPress||Allows us to identify the user’s language in order to display the web page in the correct language.||Third-party cookie||24 hours|
|_icl_current_language||WordPress||Allows us to identify the user’s language in order to display the web page in the correct language.||Third-party cookie||24 hours|
|ct-ultimate-gdpr-cookie||Propia||Remembers if the visitor has accepted/closed the cookie info bar.||Session|
How to set and disable cookies
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your device from your web browser. If you do not allow cookies to be installed on your device, the browsing experience may be worse. Below you can find out how to set cookies in each browser:
The Service takes all necessary technical and organizational measures to protect the security and integrity of personal and non-personal information collected. Both against unauthorized access and accidental alteration, loss or destruction.
In any case, the Service cannot guarantee the absolute security of the information collected, so you must cooperate and use common sense about the information shared at all times.
You understand and acknowledge that, even after deletion, personal and non-personal information may remain visible in caches or if it has been copied or stored by other users.
Address: Rosalía de Castro 147, 36003 Pontevedra – Spain