This translation has only informative ends and will be the version in Spanish the one who have validity in case of discrepancies.
TECNOPESCA P Y M, S.L., in compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
- Its company name is TECNOPESCA P Y M, S.L.
- Its Tax Identification Number is B36184174.
- Its registered office is located at Calle Rosalía de Castro, 147, 36003, Pontevedra (Pontevedra) Spain.
- It is registered in the Mercantile Register of Pontevedra, Folio 153, Book 1281, Page PO-7951, 1st entry.
- Its contact telephone number is 986854622.
- And it has the following contact e-mail address email@example.com.
The personal data linked to this website respect the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights and other current legislation on Data Protection.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
The person responsible for processing your data is TECNOPESCA P Y M, S.L.
What is the purpose and legitimacy for which we process your data and for how long do we keep them?
We process your data in order to deal with requests for information, questions, queries, suggestions or complaints that you raise through the form and the other means indicated in the “Contact” section. We may process your data for this purpose because we have a legitimate interest in attending to the communications necessary to carry out our activity and we will keep it for as long as it subsists.
To whom will your data be communicated?
Your data will not be passed on to third parties. It will be communicated to our data processors when it is necessary for the correct provision of the services contracted to them.
Will your data be transferred to third countries?
No. International data transfers will not be carried out.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Access: the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing your personal data, to know what it is, what it is used for, how long it will be kept, the origin of the data and whether it has been or will be communicated to a third party.
- Rectification: dthe right to request the rectification of inaccurate data and the completion of incomplete personal data.
- Deletion:the right to request the deletion of personal data when they are inadequate, excessive or no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, including the right to be forgotten.
- Opposition: the right to object, in certain circumstances, to the processing of your personal data or to request that the processing be stopped.
- Limitation of processing: the right to request, in the legally established circumstances, that your data not be processed beyond the mere conservation of the same.
- Portability: he right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to be able to transmit it to another data controller, provided that this is technically possible.
Where can you exercise your rights?
The exercise of rights must be made in writing to Calle Rosalía de Castro, 147, 36003, Pontevedra (Pontevedra) Spain or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. TECNOPESCA P Y M, S.L. provides models for the exercise of rights that can be obtained at the address or via the email address indicated above. For further information: www.agpd.es.
Do you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority?
In the event that your rights have not been respected, you can file a complaint by writing to the Spanish Data Protection Agency at Calle Jorge Juan, 6-28001-Madrid or by using the electronic site: https://sedeagpd.gob. In both cases, you must attach the relevant documentation.